Ultimate VIP Package300565
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Vision in Preschoolers (VIP) Study, sponsored by the National Eye Institute, initially evaluated 11 vision screening tests in Phase I, including 2 distance visual acuity eye charts – LEA SYMBOLS® and HOTV. LEA SYMBOLS® was the only distance visual acuity test to move on to Phase 2. Three other tests in Phase 2 measured refractive error and assessed stereo acuity. The LEA SYMBOLS® Visual Acuity Test, Single Crowded Symbols test for 5 Feet (1.5 meters) was designed exclusively for Phase 2 of VIP.
The Ultimate VIP Package includes:
- VIP Illuminator with Universal Power Supply
- Crowded LEA SYMBOLS® pediatric symbols disk card with masking window for 3-year-olds: 1 side for each eye
- Crowded LEA SYMBOLS® pediatric symbols disk card with masking window for 4- and 5-year olds: 1 side for each eye
- Baseline Flip Book
- LEA SYMBOLS® pediatric symbols response key (lap card)
- 4 LEA SYMBOLS® pediatric symbols individual training cards
- PASS Test II Stereoacuity Test
- Fun frame occluders for children
- Cord to measure testing distance
- Recording form and instructions
- Carrying case
- Universal power supply