Random Dot 2 Stereopsis Test - Standard100755
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Random Dot 2 Stereopsis Test is designed to rapidly test for amblyopia and strabismus in early and non-readers and non-verbal children& adults. This expanded version features Random Dot Shapes at 500, 250, and 125 seconds of arc. The Graded circle test is now down to 12.5 seconds with no monocular clues. An answer key on the back cover. Polarized viewers are included.
- Expanded Random Dot Stereo Test
- Graded circle test now down to 12.5 seconds
- No monocular clues with NEW technology
- New improved booklet
- Imprinted images inside booklet for matching
- Answer Key on the back cover
- Includes both adult and pediatric polarized viewers
Click here for the 100755 Guide.
This product is intended for Healthcare Professionals. A doctor's note will be required for sales to the general public. Once you check out, a member of our team will email a request for the document. Any questions, email: firstname.lastname@example.org