Karickhoff K-MAT Macular Acuity Test400850
Shipping calculated at checkout.
USED WHEN CATARACTS, CORNEAL SCARS OR EDEMA, AND VITREOUS HAZE PREVENT A PATIENT FROM READING AN ACUITY CHART AND PREVENTS THE DOCTOR FROM SEEING THE MACULA.
- Learn macular acuity at the slit lamp in patients with significant cataract, corneal edema, or vitreous haze.
- Learn macular acuity in 10 seconds pre-operatively, not as a surprise post-operatively.
- Is not significantly affected by moderate cataracts, severe corneal edema, or vitreous haze.
- Visual target is the white blood cells in the macula. Seeing these cells equals 20/40 or better potential visual acuity.
- World's most accurate macular test with 94% accuracy.*
- This is the missing diagnostic test that will change the way eyes with poor vision are examined and treated.
- Demonstration to the patient is dramatic. Patients see inside their own eyes and see their white blood cells 'jump' as their heart beats.
- LASTS A LIFETIME! Inexpensive filters don't work.
SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICING GOOD UNTIL 1/31/2023
Device designed by Dr. John Karickhoff, M.D., Falls Church, VA.