Email or Call for pricing.
The Heidelberg Multi-Color (HMC) Anomaloscope is a microprocessor controlled device for precision diagnosis of Color Vision, in the red/green (Rayleigh equation) and in the blue/green area (Moreland equation) with integrated automatic neutral adaptation. The unit is normally controlled using the MS-Windows® based software and cable from a PC or laptop. A cable is included. The software provides the capability for data analysis and display.
- Meets requirements of Nagel and DIN-Norm 6160
- Supports driver testing
- Adjustable automatic neutral adaptation (standard "C" lighting)
- Standard test field of 2°
- Based on additive mixing of colors
- Good ergonomic design
- 115 or 230 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz, 30 VA
- Weighs approx 13 lbs (5.5 kg)
- +/- 6 D diopter compensation
- CE Approval
Pentium 2 or newer
Windows XP (not Vista)
The interface cable is an RS-232 9 pin (RS 232 / V24, Dub D-jack, 9-pole) serial port. Not USB (Serial ports like this are common on desktop boxes, however, most portables only come with USB ports. You can use a Serial to USB converter and Oculus will support the user.)