Press on Prism130001
MUST HAVE RX/DOCTOR'S NOTE TO ORDER
Special Order - Not Available For Expedited Shipping
This item is for ODs and MDs and will only ship to office locations.
Press-On™ Prisms, also known as Fresnel Prisms, provide a system for creating prismatic corrections.
Press-On™ Prisms offer the eye care professional and the patient several benefits:
- A simple, therapeutic, inexpensive, way to correct several visual disorders.
- Provide an immediate correction.
- They are a more comfortable, more cosmetically appealing treatment for strabismus and diplopia than conventional prisms.
- They add NO noticeable weight or thickness to the spectacle.
- Press-on prism material is flexible static vinyl that can easily be cut to shape with scissors to determine the acceptance of a proposed corrective prescription.
- Adheres with just water to existing lenses, yet it can be easily repositioned.
- Apply a Press-On prism to the back surface of one or both lenses of the eyeglasses with just water.
- It can be applied to the entire lens or to any region of the lens.
- A full range of 17 powers from 1.00 to 40.00 prism diopters allows you to broaden therapeutic uses & provide additional treatment options in your practice.
One lens per box.
This product is intended for Healthcare Professionals. A doctor's note will be required for sales to the general public. Once you check out, a member of our team will email a request for the document. Any questions, email: firstname.lastname@example.org