VIP Complete Kit with PASS Stereo Smile Test II300560
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Vision In Preschoolers (VIP) Study, sponsored by the National Eye Institute, initially evaluated 11 vision screening tests and found that LEA SYMBOLS® pediatric symbols were among the four most effective tests for young children. The VIP Crowded Symbol LEA SYMBOLS® visual acuity test for 5 feet (1.5 meters), designed exclusively for the study, is also available.
The VIP Complete with PASS 2 stereoacuity test includes:
- VIP Illuminator with Universal Power Supply
- Crowded LEA SYMBOLS® pediatric symbols disk card with masking window for 3-year-olds: 1 side for each eye
- Crowded LEA SYMBOLS® pediatric symbols disk card with masking window for 4- and 5-year olds: 1 side for each eye
- Baseline Flip Book
- LEA SYMBOLS® pediatric symbols response key (lap card)
- 4 LEA SYMBOLS® pediatric symbols individual training cards
- PASS Stereo Smile Test II Stereoacuity Test
- Fun frame occluders for children
- Cord to measure test distance
- Recording form and instructions
- Universal Power Supply