Vision In Preschoolers (VIP) Screener300500
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Vision in Preschoolers (VIP) Study, sponsored by the National Eye Institute, initially evaluated 11 vision screening tests in Phase I, including 2 distance visual acuity eye charts – LEA SYMBOLS® and HOTV. LEA SYMBOLS® was the only distance visual acuity test to move on to Phase 2. Three other tests in Phase 2 measured refractive error and assessed stereo acuity. The Crowded Single LEA SYMBOLS® Visual Acuity test for 5 Feet (1.5 meters) was designed exclusively for Phase 2 of VIP.
The VIP Screener Includes
- LEA SYMBOLS® Crowded Symbols Disk Card with Masking Window for 3-year-olds at 20/50: 1 side for each eye
- LEA SYMBOLS® Crowded Symbols Disk Card with Masking Window for 4- and 5-year olds at 20/40: 1 side for each eye
- Baseline Flip Book
- LEA SYMBOLS® Response Key (Lap Card)
- 4 LEA SYMBOLS® Individual Training Cards
- Cord to measure testing distance
- Recording form and instructions