Vision in Preschool (VIP) Complete Package300555
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Vision in Preschoolers (VIP) Study, sponsored by the National Eye Institute, initially evaluated 11 vision screening tests in Phase I, including 2 distance visual acuity eye charts – LEA SYMBOLS® and HOTV. LEA SYMBOLS® was the only distance visual acuity test to move on to Phase 2. Three other tests in Phase 2 measured refractive error and assessed stereo acuity. The Crowded Single LEA SYMBOLS® Visual Acuity test for 5 Feet (1.5 meters) was designed exclusively for Phase 2 of VIP.
The VIP Complete Package includes:
- VIP Illuminator with Universal Power Supply
- Crowded LEA SYMBOLS® Disk Card with Masking Window for 3-year-olds at 20/50: 1 side for each eye
- Crowded LEA SYMBOLS® Disk Card with Masking Window for 4- and 5-year olds at 20/40: 1 side for each eye
- Baseline Flip Book
- LEA SYMBOLS® Response Key (Lap Card)
- 4 LEA SYMBOLS® Individual Training Cards
- Fun Frame occluders for children
- Cord to measure testing distance
- Recording form and instructions
- Universal Power Supply