AAPOS Near/Distance Vision Screening Kit110
Near/Distance Vision Screening Kit with Tutorial DVD by AAPOS, Good-Lite & School Health
Kathy Lee, MD, Ph.D., a pediatric ophthalmologist, and NASN nurses created and introduced a School Nurse Vision Screening Tutorial DVD at NASN in 2010. The Near/Distance Vision Screening Kit, which debuted at NASN 2011 to support the Tutorial DVD, provides a portable, lightweight, and user-friendly way to screen the vision of preschool and school-aged children for distance and near visual acuity.
- 4 Double-Sided, 10-Foot Distance Eye Charts
- 8 lines of optotypes – 20/100, 20/63, 20/50, 20/40, 20/32, 20/25, 20/20, and 20/16
- 4 Double-Sided, 16-Inch Near Vision Charts
- 10 lines of optotypes – 20/200, 20/100, 20/80, 20/63, 20/50, 20/40, 20/32, 20/25, 20/20, and 20/16
- Double-sided response panel for LEA SYMBOLS® and HOTV optotypes for matching
- Frosted flip-Up occluder Glasses
- Lorgnette spectacle occluder
This product was designed with AAPOS (American Association for Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus).
Additional School Nurse Resources from the American Association for Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus can be found here.
LEA SYMBOLS®: The Gold Standard
Click here for the HOTV Test Set Guide.
NASN Vision Screening Video - English